Dia is a simple open source application for drawing and editing diagrams. With this program, you only need what you need to create a particular design of a certain level, so you don't need to carry unnecessary information or functionality. Unlike the commercial version of Windows, Visio is developed in a user-friendly way, so the documentation is not completely developed.
- It is easy to produce different kinds of diagrams from dia;
- In addition to programming or database Diagrams, ths, database diagrams, network diagrams in the field of electrics, hydraulics and programming;
- With Dia you can support creating simple XML files using a subset of SVGs so you can add the written support that would become necessary.
- Charts can be extracted and save in Dia's customxml format (file folders automatically compressed to save space); )
- Exporting charts in EPS, SVG, Xfig, WMF, and PNG is possible with the software.
- The tool facilitates multiple-page document printing with Dia.page documentation.