Database Viewer Editor is a multifunctional tool for working with various databases intended for beginners administrators and experienced specialists. As far as appearance is concerned, Microsoft Windows Explorer is similar to Explorer. You can click on the mouse to open files if you see the database structure (sort of like a folder tree in Explorer).
Having a range of standard functions such as filtering, searching, and printing record pages, it may be in your convenience to use any database open using ADO, ODBC, and BDE universal industrial technologies.
You can export and import formats via direct export; whereas UFT supports both export/import of database data as well as export/import of stored content. In addition, advanced users can create up to ten files types in addition to creating SQL queries.
- A direct export of 16 different database formats is available.
- From 14 different database formats, import data directly.
- Ten different types of files should be created.
- In sequential order, index, and step order search for records.by-step ways.
- Users can filter records using SQL and index methods.
- A SQL query must be executed and other SQL operations must be executed.
- DBF / DB files are created and modified according to the DBF /DB structure as mentioned previously.
- DBF and DB file indexes can be modified or created.
- Files stored in the DBF/DBK may be stored in the DBF directory as well as in ionary and unpacking of DBF / DB files.
- The translation of DBF files with values.
- technologies: D Access Technologies: Using database access technologies: It includes a variety of databases, ODBC services, Borland DBExpress services, a Borland Database Engine service, and an MySQLDAC service.