Cyberfox is a modification of Mozilla Firefox browser. it seems that in fact, the main differences of this Internet browser are its interface reworking as well as more rational system resource allocation when using 64-bit CPU resources.bit systems). While not significantly faster, Safari also places much more strain on the system than Firefox does. Visually distinguish Cyberfox from the "Fire Fox" can only be distinguished by a darker range of graphical interface and logo in the upper right corner. Otherwise, the browsers of each other are identical.
With both browsers running the same engine, they will have different user experiences. Additionally, the adjacent interface may work for both.Add-ons for Firefox are supported on the same platform, but settings are also viewed using both browsers' profiles. There are no need to worry about removing all of the sessions opened and added in Mozilla's browser from Cyberfox. Almost all of the changes to the famous browser have been successful for us.
- Demonstrating the ability to download web pages quickly;
- Add-ons are available on Firefox;
- The user interface is simple and convenient; it has access to a host of options.
- Firefox also accepts one configuration profile;
- Perfect for 64-Bit versions of Windows were once used.