Monitoring the status of HDDs and other media that are connected to Windows through an application that can be customized. A hard drive's state of health can be monitored and stored with the program. During the operation of the CrystalDiskInfo, detailed information about the status of "hard drives" (HDD) is displayed, and their operation and temperature are monitored. The CrystalDiskInfo application uses the data from the built-in S.M.A.R.T. function to work. (Self-system monitoring, analysis, and reporting); An essential function of the BIOS, by default, this technology enables a range of monitoring, analysis, and reporting functions. S.M.A.R.T. You can delete the software from the BIOS if you wish.
A list of information about the hard drives displays in the program like the hard drive's serial number, its standard, interface, the time of accounting (such as C).M.A.R.T.is the file system, the number of places, etc. CrystalDiskInfo is also in use to keep track of performance as well as real-time information about hard drives.There is also the ability to report read errors on drives, the current performance of connected devices at on/off cycles, and numerous other features. As well as implementing tools for hard disk management, like AAM and APM. If you need information on power consumption, you can learn about Advanced Power Management (PAM), a solution that configures systems and devices on top of each other as well as the power consumption of a device (in this case the hard disk drive). With automatic acoustic management enabled by default on all hard disks, you can reduce disk noise by decreasing the speed of your disk operations. Hard drive manufacturers use this functionality and every new device is equipped with this software.
- The status and performance of solid state media"; Monitoring the status and performance of solid state media;
- Monitoring errors on HDDs tection of HDD errors;
- Using a temperature controller on the hard drive; I must change the temperature.
- USB devices can be attached to an external power supply (new version).
- What is the reading of a chart from S.M.A.R.T;
- Recording HDD noise with the AAM filter; ;
- The hard disk power management (APM) is one example of this process.
- By mail or computer the HDD is used (friendly for remote management of large databases).