CrazyBump is a very convenient and easy to use program for creating various texture maps. This program is ideal for users who work with 3D models or artists, computer graphics engineers, game designers, and, to a lesser extent, designers who produce textures or other materials.
Images or photos taken by a software program can generate these three maps.
normal map - An authentic map that simulate irregularity on the texture surface.
displacement map - Using displacement maps in this way, these overlaps can be rearranged using 3D relief;
occlusion map - parallax mapping is technology with highly detailed relief textures; etc.
specular map - Surfaces can look glossy when they are covered in mirrors or glare effect.
diffuse map - a map to create the main diffuse texture of the object, the main color of the object.
The program has a built-in preview renderer that allows you to see how the texture with a particular map will look like in real time. It is possible to choose a model to demonstrate: You can download your own model in OBJ, ASE, ASK, and X formats for 3D printing with balls, cubes, vertically and horizontally oriented cylinders.
CrazyBump has a nice modern interface and is very easy to learn.
- An extremely simple user interface.
- In order to create three types of video, you need the ability.Comparing the multidimensional capabilities of different maps: * ddimensional maps in different modes;
- sliders are available more clearly and for more detailed projects; s of sliders for more detailed configuration of projects;
- Images are batch processed; dicing of images;
- I don't have to pay for the distribution.