Corel Office is a package of office applications designed to work with text documents, tables and presentations. Three major components of the package are available - ion consists of three main components - The application shows PowerPoint slides and slides, which are among its features. This can also be used to make an edit in text. You can write text documents with Corel Write, print them, and check their spelling by using Word. You can create various tables in Corel Calculate, edit Excel files, set up macros and spreadsheets for data processing, and create PDF files from tables. This Corel Show product will allow you to present charts, diagrams, as well as visual effects, on a visual level. You can save PowerPoint presentations created with Corel Show to your computer. In Corel Home Office, the XML format can be supported and you are able to choose the best interface that would be most familiar to you for running Microsoft Office 2007 and 2006. As an alternative to a straight interface color scheme, you can specify the color for toolbars, workspaces and document pages based on their background.
- Word documents (including text document creation and editing) must be edited by the author.
- The creation and editing of tables (including Excel tables); oes (including Excel tables);
- Creating PowerPoint presentations in advance: converts them to PowerPoint format;
- Documents to PDF format; Converting audio mp files to PDF format;
- You have options for configuring interfaces.