Core FTP Server - There is a program for creating an FTP file.server on a computer running the Windows operating system to establish a full exchange of files using the same protocol.
In one way or another, clients for connection via FTP (File Transfer Protocol) are implemented on all operating systems and platforms, which gives a universal opportunity to download and upload video, music, documents and other files. As simple as this is, it's important that you understand server's working principle. You can select files and folders on which you want to access by clicking on the corresponding settings and then setting up your account, assigning those rights, setting up anonymous connections, etc. Once it is installed, it opens access to the items you selected. For more information about how to use the server, see the following protocols. FTP, SSL/TLS v2&3, SSH2/SFTP and HTTPS.
The main advantage of Core FTP Server is its simplicity and quick setup. Just launch Core FTP Server, enter the server's credentials and password, choose the port you want to access, and specify the files or directories for which you want access. The firewall settings might require you to open port 22 in order to allow incoming traffic.
- Support for secure SFTP & SSL connections;
- IDNA (the national domain awareness program); lve for national domains (IDNA);”;
- ; It is safe and quick;
- HIPAA compatibility;
- user-friendly interface;
- A file being moved to or from the ospose to servers on the server;
- full support for Drag&Drop;
- start/stop/restart/restart downloads;
- Automatically resumes downloads;
- traffic control;
- How to integrate in e browser;
- file masks;
- Make sure that your system keeps alive with the Keep Alive function.
- Searching files remotely can be accomplished; rnational search for files;
- file attributes (CHMOD);
- Extended directory listing;
- editing .htaccess & .htpasswd;
- one-click download;
- command line support;
- Access VPN servers including FTP/HTTP proxy and Socks 4 and 5 proxy server.