An application called CoolReader enables you to read e-books.Text books in EPUB, FB2, DOC, TXT, RTF, MOBI, and HTML format. Because it's so simple and user-friendly, you won't need to install it on your computer. is portable, it is possible to launch from the web as well. Keys from CoolReader are not stored in the system registry or other "traces". Library management comes a very interesting topic in the program. On the home screen, you can see the categories for art you have created, links to online catalogues related to free books, and a link to the file browser. You can drag books between them by "dragging and dropping" to keep books from disappearing between the different components. User tasks include remembering the point at which he finished reading and tracking reading activity.
It won't give user any particularly fascinating hardware as a chip, but it does a good job at running functions on top of the regular readers. Among them: With this app, you can scale a page and use fonts. Auto flipping, a "night mode", searching for book contents or "voice", work from your book and in full-size with support for full-text documents.screen mode. That's quite "solid" functionality for a free program, isn't it?? very fast, without issue with low-performance problems.power systems.
- It works with the most commonly used e-commerce tool.Formats used in books:FB2, TXT, MOBI, RTF, EPUB, DOC, HTML;).
- If books can be played with an electronic voice, they can "sound";
- Databases that list free books and link to the site;.
- bookmark manager with built-in keyboard shortcuts;
- When thinking back, how you interrupted a chapter, as well as the last two that you finished.