The Comodo Firewall introduces a new generation of malware protection, Default Deny Protection (DDP™). It is common for digital security products to include a blacklist of known viruses that they decide if your computer can be accessed by. The problem here is obvious. Could you add one or more items that aren't in the list if there are also aren't all the items in the list, or if the list simply becomes outdated? This problem has been solved with DDP, and DDP protects completely from the elements. Many thousands of security software units, along with the ability to run them easily, will be available under firewall. Nonetheless, if you try to download a program that is not listed below, the firewall will alert you that it may be dangerous. Using this configuration, the computer becomes totally secure; however, Firewall is less annoying after using it.
- Default Deny Protection. Ensure that all known and "clean" software runs on your system; ;
- prevention of hazards. Your computer is protected against viruses with the virus prevention system. In this case, it is not too late;
- personalized alerts. allows a user to know what has been allowed on your computer and corrects its requests and alarms if necessary.
- automatic update. As a result, you'll always have the latest software updates available.to-date protection;
- Simple setup. Ensure that there are no programs on your computer you'd want to configure the firewall to block. If you haven't already started scanning, add all software found during the scanning to the white list;).
- A detailed adjustment status screen is available. The entire information about your firewall settings is readily available;..
- user-friendly interface. Thanks to the Co-modo Firewall Interface, you can customize your program and easily assign any necessary modules at any given time.