CommView is a powerful network monitor and analysis tool designed for network administrators, computer security professionals, network application programmers, and home users. Nearly all users should find this tool invaluable, as it allows them to get an accurate picture of how traffic is flowing through computers or different network segments. This program allows for simple and clear functions with a high degree of flexibility and performance.
packet captures each time it is sent over to an organization: An example of this would be packets being shown in packets, connections established, graphs that show traffic flow based on protocol. The program is able to capture, save, filter, export and view captured packets with detailed analysis, and it provides support for over 70 protocols as well. So CommView helps you identify network problems and diagnose network hardware and software. In CommView, you can also purchase a VoIP analyzer.With SIP and H, depth analyses, voice recording, and playback.323 protocols.
- Analyse IP connections' statistics in detail: For IP addresses, ports, and sessions, see table above.
- A TCP session can be recreated.
- A network's main nodes can be monitored over the sorting of protocols, frequency ranges, and schemes and tables;
- creating real-time traffic protocols;
- The ability to look at captured and decoded packets in real time;
- The ability to search by line or hex data within data captured packets;
- Preserving and saving individual packages within each organization as well as all packages in each organization;
- In the case of interruptions in the network, packets can be downloaded and viewed.