CommView for WiFi is a powerful wireless network analyzer that is incredibly powerful and functional. In this program, the packet sent to the network is intercepted. Many useful insights can be obtained from the analysis. The list of all access points, as well as its signal strength, packet statistics per access point, ion all access points, their signal strength, packet statistics for each access point, packet statistics for the protocols used, and much more. This information is useful for several reasons. This information will be used principally by network administrators to diagnose and correct network problems in the first place. It is also possible to examine these transmitted data in a number of ways. When a valid WPA or WEP key is present, encrypted packets can be decrypted.
Additionally, a VoIP subsystem is provided within this program, in order to enable analysis and recording of the SIP or H connections you make and receive.323 standards. The scope of analysis available includes 70 protocols. The roots of a tree are there.For example, the header and layer displays are different for each protocol.
- All network packets must be scanned and captured from as many interfaces as possible;
- Support for 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g and 802.11n standards
- Analyzing encrypted packages; tled packages;
- Statistical information about each access point and protocol is present ;
- Analyzing abnormal network activity; Monitoring it in the field;
- Offline mode for data analysis that is not affected by adapter interference;
- A search within packages in the format the user requires is called;
- Wireless network monitoring; analysis; troubleshooting.
- saved by users e function of saving all captured packets;
- The process can simultaneously use multiple network adapters.