CLCL is a caching tool that allows you to extend the capabilities of the Windows clipboard.
- The clipboard does not work without support for all formats ng all formats used in the clipboard;
- Format the template; make it readable.
- the pop-A key combination, Alt-C, is used to open the up menu.
- Adding items to the menu can be adjusted;.
- In this case, the object is inserted automatically, i.e.
- The menu displays images;";
- pop-Menus include a up and down prompt at the top.
- Making a savings account could be configured; t up saving;
- each window, and has a hotkey enabled (this can be found on all Windows on).