Check Host is designed to check the availability of servers and services. Using TCP/UDP communication, the application can monitor remote hosts easily and efficiently. Managing remote domains on a wide range of devices is easy using. The application enables webmaster to keep track of the correct operation of several sites constantly. IP addresses selected for monitoring can also be configured according to the program.
Another interesting thing is that Check Host has the ability to fine-tune the method of checking the server. An example of such a setting would be in the software that automatically sets the host status to "Not available" or "Back available," and sends notifications to the user when a status is changed. The fact is, you will not be able to ignore any changes to this status. Using this method, you can set the notifications to appear on your desktop or automatically access your e-mail account from anywhere in the world. The Check Host interface is simple to use and convenient in general. Basically it provides all the functions a normal user would require. Furthermore, the program is completely free of charge for everyone to use.
- servers and rge of servers and services;
- Displays what connections are existing, and allows you to tell them more.
- Built-in assist tools; a way to reach out on behalf of...
- A few methods will let you know if a remote service is available; e the ability to check the availability of remote services using several methods;
- frequent software updates;
- convenient, well-organized user interface.