Chasys Draw IES is a powerful digital graphics package. As well as editing and rendering high-resolution images (including raw images), you can produce animations in this program. Chasys Draw IES can also be used as a graphic format converter. With multi-processor compatibility, the program is ideal for computer users.Technology can be used to develop touch screens and tablets based on the core processors. Chasys Draw IES features several programs, such as those offered by Graxify. It can take Chasys Draw IES into the studio, remove it from the image and display it on the screen.Using a digital photo application, you can take photo on the go. The editing controls in Chasys Draw IES are: layers, blending, transparency, animation, Photoshop plugin integration (including custom plugins).You can use ins), as well as many other tools. There are several dozen effects available that do not require an installation. Also, you can work on unicode expressions and metadata with the program.
- You will see both RAW and non-RAW images (includes viewing on the web).
- The image editor supports layers;
- icons and animations that would be generated;);
- support for multi-core processors;
- support for plug-Ins (own or purchased by Photoshop); •
- There are many different tools available for graphics editing;
- A lot of graphics.