Cent Browser is a browser on the Chromium engine with the usual interface and functionality for such browsers, but at the same time it has a number of interesting chips about which we will tell you further. Therefore, in a way, the major advantage of the popular engine being "gave" to the browser lies in the fact that it makes the use of an incredibly widespread number of extensions available over Google Chrome easier; provides a convenient panel with visual bookmarks, search string input; can serve as The work remains stable as it always has been, as the "isolated tabs" have already existed, the Incognito regime exists, and the dozens of observers built on the "chromium" offer new opportunities.
Among those "chips" that distinguish Cent Browser from other observers it is worth mentioning the tool of creation of QR codes. Those with smartphones or tablets will find this service extremely convenient. Imagine this situation: Working in the network from a desktop browser, you may not know how to open a particular page on a portable device, or make quick copy and paste. Users will scan the information in Cent Browser by entering a QR code into a machine readable field, allowing them to extract the information directly. has options for assigning specific gestures to mouse gestures, which hide browsing information from prying eyes, as well as enabling Incognito mode on a separate tab without opening the new window.
- Chrome extensions were built on the Chromium engine, which had very fast speeds of work and support of extensions.
- With this option, users have advanced choices for assigning different gestures for using the mouse;.
- An automatic QR code is made possible in several clicks that allows different types of information to be decrypted at a single time;
- The Incognito mode can be used on individual tabs;
- Through the BossKey function, strangers can be hidden from you.