Among the impressive features of our suite of music metadata management programs for Windows is how you can maintain, edit, fix, change, and organize your music tracks just one piece at a time.
An array of progressive analysis preferences and choices are available.
By using BeaTunes for Windows, a user has wide latitude when it comes to organizing his or her music. An important component of BEATE software is its ability to analyze an enormous amount of tracks and, based on a track's BPM and key combination, create a playlist similar to that of a similar track.
It has various progressive analysis preferences and choicesFeatures:
• Arbitrate BPM by manual means and reserve the determination in iTunes
• Arbitrate BPM by automatic means and reserve the determination in iTunes
• Identify the tonal key to tracks by automatic means
• Examine your iTunes library and make repairs to your library
• Utilize acoustic fingerprints to search for track Metadata
• Construct playlists using a single track or multiple tracks
• Organize current playlists to have similar songs succeed each other
• Identify new albums that are not currently in your playlists based on your existing library
• Use a selected track to search your library for matching tracks
• Utilize sound color to classify tracks
• Set tracks start times and end times automatically based on the volume of the track
• Upload tracks lyrics and automatically identify their language
• Find Metadata for tracks that have no title or artist linked with them
Music library and track file management are easier than ever with BeaTunes' diverse capabilities. By using BeaTunes as part of our services, finding and filling in missing metadata, filling out playlists faster, and improving data quality can now be completed less time.