Bandicut is a simple and intuitive program for working with video files. Editing video and saving clips can be done with no recode using the program. In this fast-paced work environment, original video is preserved in high quality for future use. Bandicut allows you to cut out fragments of video - The most efficient way to trim or remove unused footage from a movie and then save again is to divide it into several parts or delete as many scenes as possible. The fragments can also be combined -- Then you can easily glue together portions of various videos.
It is possible to work in both modes without recoding - The ability to work in the mode as in the background without recoding too - In the High Program it refers to the highest level.This mode allows you to move faster (speed mode) and in the normal converter mode you adjust the temperature. mode - The device is always connected in the first case. Code is carried over the program in its "encoding mode". Video quality and size can be specified, as well as codec settings, compression, and bitrate. In fact, you can update the audio codec settings or simply extract the audio tracks from a video. Using the settings available in this mode, you can reduce the size, quality or quality of videos so they can function on your phone more smoothly, for instance.
Quite simply, using this program is very simple. simply need to select a file from the list, select the fragment using the green slider under the video, click "Start", select your video format or mode, turn on setting, if necessary. A few fragments may need to be selected - When we select the fragment you would like us to choose and press "Add selected site" or a combination of the key values Ctrl+N, the allocated fragment is added to the video section, with the option for selecting the following fragment as well. After you have selected the fragments, start working on them again - The sequence of actions may be changed, merge fragments, etc.
- Provides easy access to resources.
- A large range of formats can be supported. (*.avi, *.mp4, *.mov, *.m4v, *.mkv, *.mpeg, *.mpg, *.wnv and others);
- The codecs available are large. (H.264, Xvid, MPEG-(1) Motion JPEG; (2) Others; (3) others.
- H acceleration is supported by hardware acceleration.264 codec;
- Using the High Speed Mode will enable you to speed up your work. is also a "No Re", which means no re.encoding" mode, which allows резать\склеивать clips to remain in their original video quality;
- can be done on a per-frame basis to ensure maximum accuracy;
- Slicing, merging, splitting and splitting the video without loss of quality and at high speed.