Babylon is a multilingual dictionary and translator, which is distributed free of charge and supports instant translation. This means that for each selected hotkey, a window corresponding to the translation can be opened. Download the voice module from the official website of the program to install it. Using this program, you'll be able to learn how to properly pronounce certain words in English as well as others. Additional dictionaries (including explanatory dictionaries) can also be downloaded from the website. As a bonus, Babylon developers have added tools to the application to convert currencies and systems measures.
The program additionally supports many more features, such as an integrated text editor, plus a nice GUI display.
- With one pressing, one key may be able to translate;
- Analyse systems that support measures, currencies, and time zones;
- includes explanatory dictionaries;
- the correct pronunciation of a word;
- There are over 50 languages supported by this system.
- Every document is downloaded completely free of charge and distributed in a public environment.