Avast! Cleanup is a program for removing temporary files, "tails" left in the system after uninstallation of certain programs, getting rid of "extra" registry keys, browser cache and other useless data that do not perform important functions, but take up disk space or, as in the case of registry keys, slow down the system.
It is most common these days to see such people cleaning homes. There are usually two kinds to such programs: irent programs are divided into two types: Usually such programs are divided into two types:): Those that do so on their own but negatively affect stability of the system and those that act'militantly', removing fewer files from the system. Avast! Cleanup can be classified as type two. With this tool, you can free up the disk only from the heap, you aren't required to launch any more programs or see any system errors after all its work has been done.
Also, Avast! Cleanup makes it possible to optimize the system by fixing a number of settings, removing items from automatic run and searching for applications that may pose a threat. As well as this, there are two scheduling options you can configure, whether it should clean at a certain specified time or not. Deletes. Avast Cleanup has an elegant interface with simple submenus. It is simple to initiate scanning using a single click.
- Several components of the system such as the CPU and the GPU were found and removed.
- It reduces system settings to make them run more smoothly; ; optimizes system settings to achieve higher system speeds;
- In addition, remove the "extra" items from the "run" schedules.
- The option to automatically schedule a cleaning;
- An attractive modern interface is provided.