AutoHotkey is an excellent free utility designed to quickly set up and change hotkeys on different manipulators and input devices (mice, trackballs, gamepads, keyboards, etc.). This feature makes it possible to create macros for any complex buttons or combinations, and reassign them instantly while connected to the devices you need. The advantages of this method are the ease of performing numerous operations at one time using one key. This can also make for some handy computer software as well as being useful for video games. This function is also useful when operating systems or configuring your PC software (Windows programs, folders, files, registry, clipboard, etc).
In addition to the above, AutoHotkey has a number of additional and very useful functions: it was developed in order to let you develop GUI (components of your graphical interface) that would be able to invoke dll.You can even process text with regular expressions, for instance, by referencing your libraries or a website. A capital letter of 1 o words - An automatic substitute of the words in user's text will be used). As an extra benefit, AutoHotkey includes a powerful compiler module for adding exe files recorded from macro files and running them on any PC without installing the software.
developers with an open source code, contains a script language with extensive possibilities in the way it is written, supports possibility of controlling cursor through gamepads and keyboards and a host of other things necessary for any user to effectively use the tool.
- keystrokes and mouse clicks; Automated processing of vast areas of everyday life;
- It is useful to set up and use recorders to write macro; but also write macro on an editing system;
- Your keyboard, mouse or even joystick should be capable of creating hotkeys; There may be the appearance of multiple keys in one key; ;
- "On the fly" abbreviations, such as nding, i.e.Typing 'dkz' on your keyboard automatically turns into 'how are you'.
- Analyzing the data and making inputs from arbitrary elements d forms of data input;
- Mouse keys, keyboards, tics of any mouse keys, keyboard, joystick, etc;
- An external control device such as a WinLIRC server, receives its data; ;; transmits it over a protocol with another external control device; ;
- Integrate new feature sets with AutoIt 2, such as: autoit2 script and add new features to them;
- Any script can be converted into an executable EXE file, such as an excel document )
- Performing various changes to the volume, muting, and other settings of the sound card.
- In addition to that, any window transparency and properties can be modified in this way;
- When replacing the mouse with a computer mouse, use a keyboard or joystick.
- system monitoring. If any of these unwanted windows appear, then you can close them;
- It is a process of changing the contents of the clipboard.
- For instance, uninstalling Windows' Win+E or Win+R hotkeys; converting it to Win+E with the new Windows system.
- Change windows to Alt+Tab without changing its alt+tab function?
- Windows has icons in the system tray; if you want them different from what they look like now, change them.
- Maintain dialogue boxes, labels, and other elements that provide interaction with users;;
- If you want to exit the system or change the user, follow the identified steps; ;
- A computer shouldn't be used if it isn't in use;);. Some tasks, e.g., tasks requiring intensive processor resources, may require doing this.
- As part of computer games, there is the automation of actions.
- Read, write, and manipulate texts; Cite, prepare, and present data.
- Files fall within a specific template and are not made up of one large group of files.
- Registry files can be used along with INI files.