Auto Poweron & Shutdown is an easy-to-You can control your computer using an application that requires no logging in or installing a BIOS by allowing your computer to be on from sleep mode. The setting of automatic login to the operating system for a specific time period and a specific date may be customized as well as allowing users to lock up access as soon as the password has been entered. motherboards that are among the most popular.
Furthermore, there is an automatic task scheduler which can be configured. A set-time feature enables you to display messages, browse the web, and run applications during a particular period.. If necessary, Auto Poweron & Shutdown is able to synchronize the system time with the atomic clock via the Internet.
- Default the computer into sleep; flip it into waking mode.
- Using specific macros is useful in various scenarios, such as TV recordings;
- By the start or end of a specified period, executable programs, files, e, web pages at any specified time;
- When the time comes, start the MP3 or WMA, WAV files on a regular basis.
- A system for automatic login in Windows 2000 and ttered (Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7);
- Turning off the monitor at any time is one method to solve this, but shutting down or running the computer, logging out, and locking session are three methods as well.
- Atomic clocks synchronize between time on a computer and on a laptop.