Auslogics Driver Updater is a tool for updating drivers for a wide variety of system devices. developers at Auslogics, which created this proprietary software for small highly specialized systems utilities has to be pretty confident that the product meets and exceeds high standards. In addition to this solution, the company also features more "creations" with ease of use. After using Auslogics for the first time, Driver Updater will automatically detect outdated and missing drivers and begin troubleshooting the system on its own. The results of the analysis will be shown in a pie chart, clearly demonstrating how "fresh" and "stale" software tend to interact.
By default, the program updates all outdated drivers. The user just needs to agree to the update, and Auslogics Driver Updater will do the rest. Update occurs in an automatic mode so that "to go" on official sites and independently to load from there of the driver, you do not have to. In addition to supporting existing drivers, the program comes with the option of creating backups of new ones. In this feature, users are able to "backup" their software for a number of devices, or in another category, they can have a separate backup.
- An automatic system-wide detection of outdated and missing software results in the diagnosis;
- It is possible to download and install drivers on the fly;
- Drivers that are backed up only on a single device are included in this category; other drivers are included in one of the subcategories.
- If possible, make sure the latest versions of your program are found.
- When your system starts up automatically you can start it in an analyzed mode.