Ashampoo Music Studio is a utility for those who love music and need quality management of their music collection. There is everything you need to edit, create, and organize tracks in the program. The process of working on tracks will be fully completed: You have the option for this in the full cycle program. Make a cover for a disk with all you will need. Record sound, edit, save, then, file to disk. There's a nice interface to this program, which makes it easy to use.
- CD ripping. Disc tracks can now be duplicated and saved in formats such as MP3, WMA, Ogg, FLAC and WAV.
- Audio CDs can contain data that you can import from the network. ; headlines, performers and more detailed information;
- playlists. Formats such as M3U, PLS, ASX, P4U and WPL support songs in multiple formats;
- the tape. burn your tracks, either directly to the audio CD or an mp3 file, or to data discs, DVDs, or Blu ds.It is possible to produce ray discs of any format;
- editing. Make changes to the title, artist, etc., or turn other formats into them. Take a look and add any effects and cut any parts you want to fit in the recording. In addition to selecting the right operations, you also have several options.
- sound recording. There are a variety of audio processing devices available, such as mp3, ogg, or FLAC, that allow you to record tracks from any audio input device (such as a phone, microphone, line, etc.).
- An editor based upon cover designs. This integrated cover editor offers a diverse assortment of tools.to-use themes. Besides, this tool is capable of manually importing the cover with data. Both are ready to use uy both ready-You can compose your own topic and make templates.