Ashampoo Driver Updater is a driver manager that helps you to keep your software up to date with a wide variety of system components. It includes driver updates for print, scanning, USB drives, RAID controllers, webcams, monitors, sound cards, optical drives, motherboards, keyboards, mice, TV tuners, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi equipment.Attached to your computer are some accessories such as Fi adapters, SCSI, and USB 3.0 devices. During the development process of Ashampoo, developers make sure that their software only uses the most up-to-date update databases.
As soon as you launch the program, it will start automatically scanning the system (without permission from you). Ashampoo Driver Updater works pretty fast. After a few minutes, you will see a summary table in which the proposed updates will be sorted according to the device type. Among them is an opportunity to look for drivers that don't have to be updated at all but can't be found by the program. The technology automatically installs them. Windows may need to be restarted once the installation is complete sometimes.
Using Ashampoo Driver Updater, you can back up your driver file - as with any modern driver manager. It allows you to save all the files you need, as well as registry keys and parameters in one archive. You will also be able to restore drivers with a few keys in future. When you purchase an Ashampoo Driver Updater license you can access this feature full access. Described in a demo version, some of the features of the software cannot be fully exploited.
- Finds obsolete and missing drivers, and performs checks of applications.
- Iron and peripheral applications find applications that have built-in software.
- Sort the results by type of search; er by device type;
- With this functionality, drivers can be backed up and restored in a few clicks.
- Unless you have a license, the operations are automatically performed).
- It may require Windows to be rebooted when the driver installation has been completed;.
- An elegant, modern graphic shell is shown on the laptop.