Ashampoo AntiSpy is a program that will help disable all services and mechanisms that send user information to Microsoft. As part of Windows 10's security measures, Microsoft began keeping a close eye on its users. An incredible scandal arose as the new version of Windows was literally stuffed with "all sorts of tracking systems" and had constantly sent developer reports on every action taken by users. In spite of the description of some of the main "OS features" in the license agreement, many who installed Windows 10 were able to no longer contain their anger regarding these features.
Software developers have found a way to deal with "leakage" of personal information through the releasing of programs that disable and disable the "surveillance" of personal information. Moreover, Ashampoo, a rather small and fairly large firm.It also ensures that its users' privacy is protected. Ashampoo AntiSpy displays a list of working mechanisms that facilitate data leakage and allows you to disable them with special sliders. This method for connecting mechanisms can be used together without removing any more mechanisms, but the special equipment recommended from Ashampoo can work best. Lastly, it is highly recommended to use the latter.
Free of charge, Ashampoo AntiSpy - which is fully Russified - includes the descriptions of each shutdown mechanism and comes with complete, user-replaceable software.
- Windows 10 lets you disable user tracking mechanisms.
- This includes detailed descriptions for every mechanism on the list;
- Among recommendations for disconnection are items listed.
- does not require any installation on a computer; s not require installation on a computer;
- In addition to being completely Russified and distributed free of charge, it also includes free software downloads.