AS SSD Benchmark is a very simple and practical utility designed for testing solid state drives. Generally speaking, it adheres to CrystalDiskMark, however the programs are individualized for SSDs only. Following a short period of testing, this program can display data about the read speed and write speed on the drive, as well as obtain some useful information about its internal settings. The program detects these drives of your own choosing and lets you choose what drives to install. Test results may also show how fast game files can be copied, what type of ISO files are used, and what speed of data compression is needed. Each tool is presented as a separate unit.
Other advantages of AS SSD Benchmark include the fact that the application does not require installation. When unpacks the archive, run the executable file to get started. The program won't leave any registry or temporary files behind to trace. For AS SSD Benchmark the "activity traces" will be text only.Reports based on test results. Overall, what we observed under hostile conditions was a very useful benchmark.
- This technology will tell you whether an SSD will be able to conduct the fastest reading and writing speeds possible;;
- Does not require installation on the computer or leaves registry keys ;
- This application shares a few traits of CrystalDiskMark and is simple to use.
- The media is automatically detected automatically: ly detects all connected media;
- You can specify the required file compression speed using this feature.