Artlantis Studio is a professional set of tools designed to create high quality images and videos based on 3D models. A user can alter project colors, changes the tone of the light sources, and apply different textures as they work. In addition to edit the properties of existing materials, a range of new materials can be created using the tool.
Among its many features are the ability to make changes to materials' light properties, to install natural or artificial sources, to mimic a sky vault, to adjust external lighting to suit internal projects. In addition, it can create high-resolution pictures as automatically as possible.There are a variety of quality textures available. Additionally, it has a built-in post-processing feature that eliminates the need to run multiple post-processing tasks. Using it you can fill up strokes with additional strokes while also brighten up the image, boost its brightness, and reduce the depth of the color. Also, Artlantis Studio allows you to add special effects - Surface casting, graininess, pastel surface casting are some of the techniques used. When the effects are applied separately or together, they can affect the project significantly.
The use of this program is characterized not only by its fairly robust functionality but also the ease of execution. With Artlantis Studio as one of their preferred tools, designers and architects have a number of advantages.
- A competent selection of tools and a suitable functionality package for users.
- textures and materials that vary
- Changes of lighting parameters are flexible;
- Quality is shown by: showing high quality in; ed to the highest quality of the obtained images;
- Described as simple and easy to use.
- To work with both Revit and Skyliners and ARC as well, ArchiCAD, SketchUp and RendersWorks can be used.