ArchiCAD is a program designed for architects and engineers. This program replaces inexpensive AutoCAD and is more "friendly" for those who have only started using it. With ArchiCAD, you can create drawings, specifications and 3D modeling. This program integrates management tools for managing the databases of ready-to-use documents.Documentation, as well as manuals from developers, were included in the projects. There isn't a barrier to understanding one of these applications for everyone who's ever worked with these programs. As well as printing model images and sketches that can later be published, this utility provides a variety of tools for publishing. In terms of scale, the user of ArchiCAD is able to add and scale details, and contribute to the project in the smallest possible way. General, we can say that there is little or no clutter in this field.to-use program.
- What is "democratic" about its regulations?; What is there?
- Beginners may use it; Engineers also appreciate it.
- An intuitive, intuitive interface can be found here ;
- With less than 5 GB of resources, you have the option to scale the project;
- Publishing blueprints can now be done through it.