A distinctive feature of Aptana Studio from other applications of this type is the built-in ftp-client. Setting up the web application is done using a single step and not the process of manually editing it or updating it. The open source version of the application allows you to edit and create applications using free and open source code.
- There is support for a variety of frequently used programming languages in the IDE application.
- Using the power of remote computing, the construction and maintenance of a site is facilitated;
- open source code;
- JQuery, YUI, Dojo, Ext JS, MooTools, etc; support for JQuery, YUI, Dojo, Ext JS, MooTools, etc;
- Integration of powerful PHP, Python, and Ruby On Rails plugins possible.
- Every citizen is a beneficiary of this free program.