Apowersoft Phone Manager is a convenient manager of portable devices based on Android and iOS, which supports the ability to connect to a PC via Wi-Make sure your Fi and USB cables are working. If the device owner doesn't already have a special application installed, he'll also need to have the latest version of iTunes installed (Apple devices require 2).
All mobile managers are able to do is operate the program. You can use this app to transfer files between your computer and portable device, edit notes and phonebooks on the fly, back up your contents on a thumb drive, and make phone calls (the Android device only works). For each type of data, Apowersoft Phone Manager has a separate section for each type of data. Changing between songs, videos, messages, apps, notes, and more is easy thanks to this feature. Available in the program and the browser files stored in the memory of the portable device.
When you connect the device Apowersoft Phone Manager will collect detailed information about it: In order to display the percentage battery charge, the program directly displays data such as the device's model number and serial number, firmware version, and screen resolution on the home screen.
The Phone Manager application comes with both smartphone and tablet management as well as a variety of tools for the personal computer. Among them: Besides video converters, this software is equipped with a video recording recorder as well as an uploader from a popular video website.
- Exchange of data between a computer and a portable device to facilitate the storage;
- Having all of the contents of the device backed up is easy.
- With iOS and Android devices, the device works; iz;s with iOS and Android devices;
- supports Wi-Type of connectivity USB and Fi.
- There are many useful tools available to Windows users;.
- Various data types can be managed by one manager.