AOMEI Backupper is an efficient and reliable software solution that allows you to create new partitions on your discs, back up your system and, in an emergency, always be able to roll back your system to its previous stable state. It is as easy as choosing a drive to be backed up from, adding a type, selecting a path, and clicking OK to proceed. AOMEI Backupper will then predict the size of the source file. If it turns out to be too large, it can be divided into several parts and saved in different places.
As well as the automatic backup scheduler, it provides a schedule of scheduled backups during a specified time or date. Users can always maintain a "renewed" copy of system files in their AOMEI Backupper account without wasting time attempting to delete them. Additionally, using the app you'll be able to easily copy all your data from one computer to another via a powerful disk partition copy tool. In addition to offering the opportunity to create bootable media based on an operating system, the program supports Windows Mobile. CD/DVDs and USB-stickers. For free use of these multifunctional tools, download and install them.
- creates backups for the system and individual data partitions;
- Schedules automatic backups via an automatic date scheduler.
- can create bootable media such as USB drives and CDs;
- provides an overview of the system;
- You can download it for free, use it completely, and do not need any further installation.