Anti Trojan Elite (ATE) provides real-With malware protection and time-of-use, Trojan dogs and keyloggers are blocked, and the computer is cleaned of malware.
To date, ATE can detect more than 35,000 Trojan horses, Internet worms and keyloggers (). And the number of malware that Anti Trojan Elite is able to detect is increasing very quickly, because we collect data about malware all over the world and promptly release additions to the databases. The user can use the automatic update feature to get the latest malware data on time.
The network monitoring utility can disconnect suspicious TCP connections, and the process utility can destroy suspicious processes, even those that are privileged.
The registry repair utility can restore the registry changed by malware and can restore any change of important keys and values in real time.
Anti Trojan Elitea is a malware removal program that can detect and clean up any malware found on your disk or memory.
- Disk and memory scanning supports ng for disk and memory scanning;
- Real-time Malware firewall;
- Compressing files (RAR, ZIP, CAB) is supported.
- Backup module: To delete infected files, back them up; ;
- Network Manager. On TCP/UDP, the users can view statistics, connect to one of the applications in their session, and halt their counter processes as well; ;
- Process manager. DLL modules may be relevant to all its processes and information. Any process or DLL module can then be reloaded by the user.
- This article discusses Internet Explorer and how it is used to repair registry files.
- You can access online support during setup of a program; and you can automatically check for updates every time a program is started.
- Registry is an app that records system information in real time.