Android Manager is a program that is designed to manage the content of Android devices from a computer. Using the app is easy, since it allows you to utilize USB cables and Wi-Fi connections to make any connected device work.Fi and Bluetooth. With the help of Android Manager you can easily install new applications on your gadget, back up files, manage the file system and so on. Moreover, the software comes with an integrated player that can take advantage of mobile device storage by allowing you to play media files. Using this utility, you can include some settings that are not available in the standard Android interface as well. Additionally, there is a possibility to toggle the unlock by pointing out the lock. There is no hard and fast requirement to use Android Manager, but it is pretty convenient. As far as drawbacks go, the only one is that the graphical interface is somewhat dated.
- can be configured for devices connecting from USB and/or Wi-Fi.Fi and Bluetooth;
- Backups and files can be created with this system; d backups of files;
- An application manager that allows you to remove and install applications is included;
- With built-in media player ;
- There is the option of removing home screen locks.
- There is no cost to distribute it.