AKVIS Retoucher is a powerful program for restoring damaged images and retouching photos. Scratches, stains, dust, wasted messages, stains or unnecessary inscriptions can all be removed simply by using a pair of moving parts. When the background structure is deleted, the entire process is performed as if it is finished.
In addition to the removal, AKVIS Retoucher is able to reconstruct the missing parts of the photo, to "tighten" the hole spots, to expand the torn edges, etc.
Of course, all these operations can be performed, for example, using Photoshop, but it will be a long manual labor that requires a lot of experience and knowledge and thoughtful approach to the process. If you are a beginner, simply practicing the techniques at a few points can produce the same results.
There are two kinds of versions of AKVIS Retoucher available - as a standalone program or as an application for the top graphics editors. Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, JASC Paint Shop Pro, Corel Photo Paint, and others are available.
Depending on the license, the program can be accessed through several methods. "Home Licensing for the cheapest license (for Home)" non-commercial - The plugin is able to provide you with either the ability to run AKVIS Retoucher directly or use it together with other services. Depending on the licenses, you are able to use both tools and add several others.
- Even for someone who isn't technically proficient, it is much easier to use.
- As well as removing basic defects, details are removed from the image.
- Provides a clear image while removing high-rectured errors;
- The background is restored Restoring the background;
- It is a standalone program or can be added as a plugin;
- is able to distinguish between the s of the photo;
- Restoration along with Patch provide special corrective tools;
- facilitates processing and conserves time;
- Programs with different licenses are each capable of providing different capabilities. You can take advantage of the trial to try all the options and determine if the best fitting is the best.
- Does anything to enhance the Russian language;
- has Russian-language documentation.