AkelPad is a great text editor that can replace the standard Windows Notepad. Due to its functionality limitations, there are times when the notebook is uncomfortable. AkelPad is designed to fill these gaps. It is well suited for creating and processing simple text documents and can be used for HTML page development, programming, etc.
AkelPad has advantages in working with Unicode and it is recommended to install TrueType fonts (such as Courier New) to make full use of this feature. You would like more chances to work with text editor. try Notepad++.
- I'm working on one or more windows with the same speed;
- (In theory, a 64K file size cannot be edited at all); oficially, the file size is not limited);
- Unblocking all characters from Unicode strings; NT/2000 and XP/2003).
- (UTF-) code pages for anchological code pages (UTF-)It can hold 16 little endians, and is part of their UTF encoding.Character size 16-bit x 16-bit, UTF-A.8);
- There will be no problem installing any code pages installed on the system.
- The preview will be displayed during the preview period, e the opening of the file;
- Use of pseudographics characters (as shown by their position).
- Files can be edited as part of the Read Only Attributes...
- The attempt to open a binary file is prompted with a notification;
- The process of canceling several actions at one time.
- Replace the original text by searching. When the search is found, a hexadecimal value code appears in;
- Remembering the code page of the file by memorizing it;
- In a file, you memorize the pointer's (carriage) location;
- memorizing a search query;
- What I would like to do is memorizing the last open file.
- The process of printing down data from files;
- sing languages in the uents for all language modules;
- There are some plugin options (taxing, script execution, and keyboard macros) so that features such as syntax highlighting can be utilized.