AI Suite 3 is a set of proprietary tools for monitoring and configuring computers with ASUS motherboards. Various components of a typical system can be overclocked and selected from sensors of the "mainland" using the program.
Sensors data can be structured and visualized conveniently in this program, and the collected data can be used for analysis. This window displays the temperature differences between two coolers when they rotate quickly and when the voltage is supplied as well as the different paths that CPU, GPU, RAM and HDD changes to adjust their temperatures. component-level monitoring to change the operating parameters, they can also be monitored. AI Suite 3 tools allow you to increase the speed of your computer, reduce power consumption and reduce noise during operation. This program is most commonly not intended to overclock hardcore systems, and it only offers a few overclocking profiles. It is possible to choose from work profiles with a couple of taps. The CPU Level Up function under the Program Control Panel gives automatic acceleration, allowing the application to use any applicable frequencies if it should be needed.
A system data acquisition module as well as a USB 3.0 connection will also be essential features of AI Suite 3.Zerobaud rates are supported, as is VCCSA parameters customization. The RPM dependency of a system refrigerator is obtained in order to set a schedule for the unit's speed. This is easy in the program, thanks to the graphical representation of current temperature. Using lower temperatures in any manner could damage AI Suite 3 processors/graphics adapter crystal, so let's stay informed.
This update is very important to all of you. Your computer will need an ASUS motherboard in order to be able to install and launch the program.
- Temperature monitoring, voltage monitoring, CPU/GPU overclock monitoring, and cooler temperatures etc;
- Using an automatic overclocking capability on the processor, as well as on the graphics adapter.
- The ability for your computer to automatically switch from low to maximum performance; t's of performance and maximum power saving mode;
- Acer has sole agreements with ASUS to supply motherboard systems;
- If the cooler speed of the components can be determined by the component temperature in line with the cooler speed.