Advanced SystemCare Free is a set of tools that fully justifies its name. There are numerous small utilities built in to make the system more efficient and safe. Several aspects of the Windows 10 program may not allow it to be helpful as part of an optimization or cleaning effort. It effectively fights all kinds of "garbage" like temporary files, extra registry keys, cache programs installed on the computer and broken shortcuts. In addition, Advanced SystemCare Free disables unnecessary or useless services, works with the autorun list, optimizes network connections, can perform "repair" of the operating system, and also allows you to find files and folders that take up the most space on the hard disk.
As we know, these "complex" maintenance techniques also offer several of the same benefits as those listed above. In addition to that, Advanced SystemCare Free has many tool sets that have been developed by its developers. PC transfer, which transmits data between a computer and another, can be performed by setting up a temporary shutdown of the PC, while cleaning apple devices used by the PC can also be downloaded. The free version of Advanced SystemCare isn't able to accelerate "turbo," which is more complex because it affects more system elements.
- With just a click, users can perform a comprehensive cleaning and optimize of their system.
- Tools are available under the Erase Programs category that identify and retrieve lost system files and libraries, in order to prevent reinstallation of Windows upon recovery.
- This function causes unnecessary system services to be disabled, thereby boosting Internet speeds;
- Tests the "health" of the hard disk and allows you to destroy files;
- In one case, the software can help you transfer data between computers.