AdBlock is an extremely popular add-on for all popular browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera) that blocks ads on web pages. By utilizing this solution, you won't want to see any obsessive banners; it'll also minimize the need to download other graphic elements for added convenience. In addition, the latter feature accelerates page opening speeds. A well considered decision would not let a page "break" its structure as it would only cause unwanted attention for them.Object analyses take place over the entire system. AdBlock automatically reduces indentation between elements if it looks good from an aesthetic point of view or simply leaves a white background instead of a banner where it is not possible to "successfully" change the location of other objects.
There is an automatic block on ads such as dynamic banners and pop-ups by default.There is no way to restrict the options such as ups, etc., but you can limit all ads. Blocking advertisements is possible both on individual websites and on a given resource such as a homepage.
AdBlock is available for free download. Installing the add-on is as easy as two clicks.
- The following include a variety of ad hoc forms on web pages.
- In addition to speed up the loading of pages, it saves traffic; )
- Ads are allowed only on specific pages; ;
- All popular web browsers including Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer work;
- In addition to detailing the number of locked items, it gives the exact location.