Actual Window Manager is a utility for working with Windows windows by adjusting advanced system settings. By using this application, it is possible to set up the system easily and comfortably.
Your work will be better or less effective if you take the time and effort to perform what you do on a regular basis. Actual Window Manager provides more than 50 easy-to-By using tools, you can significantly speed up and automate window manipulation and discover new features that allow you to make changes to the program.
In a nutshell, you will get an automatically functioning, high-ranking assistant as soon as you set up the program up.
- How to place the window in an appropriate place;);
- You can change the window size using one of the options; you can change the size by one button, for example;;
- To top off other windows, stack important windows on top;
- You should minimize all windows in the system tray; rm any window in the system tray;
- The whole window can be minimized upwards, as illustrated above.In other words, the only title of the window remains visible; l. e. e.g.
- By applying transparency to Windows.