Active Query Builder is a convenient component for Borland Delphi and C++ Builder, with the help of which you can provide your end users with the ability to make complex requests in an intuitive visual interface.
The Active Query Builder interface follows the structure of MS-Other functions such as access and SQL Server querying can be done as well. You can build complex queries with active query builder that will satisfy even professionals with its unique features.
Delphi or C++ Builder can be integrated with this component. Several lines within a program code are as a result of an element's work. A different concept from others of its type, Active Query Builder does not use an integrated data grid or a SQL editor.
In any case, you will get the outcome you need as quickly as possible. We offer two variations: Neither the Standard Edition nor the Free Edition are available. Only free version offers support for the s of ANSI-It supports many other SQL standards as well as 92 SQL.
- is similar to other databases including SQL Server.Builder interfaces for queries; Access the server side.
- Combining different merger structures or creating different subqueries is done; etc.
- ANSI-There are 92 databases and databases using SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- You can also include a SQL parser that verifies and visualizes your SQL query in SQL.
- An intersection project based on drag on intersecting in-between.drop;
- It is easy to form graphical structures; ng, sorting and building selection criteria is easy in a graphical form;
- This tool supports BDE, ADO and ZeosDBO.
- Exporting to text, RTF, and HTML has been demonstrated.
- Don't set up much work in your application, but integrate just a few lines of code in; ;
- Explanations for quick product studies based on advanced system information;
- C++ Builder 6 and Borland Delphi 6 can be used with these.