Active GIF Creator is a program for creating animated images in GIF format.
With Active GIF Creator you will be able to create great animations for web pages. You also have the option to run even movies easily with picture or graphics editing software like Window Paint, Adobe Photoshop, or a dozen other programs similar to them.
With GIF Creator you can generate animated images using this utility.
- Images created via an array of GIF formats ts in the following formats: PNG, TGA, PSD, MPM, JPEG, ICO, PCX; codecs: JPEG, ISO, ICO.
- All GIF files are imported in separate files; only JPG images.
- The management of images; ng of the list of images;
- The internal graphic editor features this feature;.
- Images are duplicated, merged, cut, pasted, resized, rotated, and mirrored;
- GIF files are classified into global parameters: The GIF size, logical screen size, the background color index, the number of cycles in the animation;
- A picture is deleted according to various parameters that determine its offsetting, transparency, manifestation, delay, title, and "how to delete".
- An image can be applied with a set of effects;
- the image; particle application;
- Comments should be added and deleted; comments should be removed.
- editing color palettes;
- a JPEG image from your clipboard (in BMF );
- A list of both AVI and ANI file formats need to be exported and imported.
- Import and export of bitmap stripes;);
- Images of 2D and 3D buttons can be generated; ;
- Image collections are used for collecting visual materials;).
- Scripts for animated films ); creation of
- Optimization of GIF-file size;
- Display of graphic file sizes and the time taken to render them (if possible); Speeds of the modem at the moment the GIF was taken).
- A GIF can be displayed on a website with different backgrounds by using your web browser.
- To protect GIF files from unauthorized use, they are hidden from unauthorized copying;
- GIF files can be created ook modes from the command line;
- Use the following formats: to save the image as GIF files. JPEG, BMP, PNG, TIFF, and TGA files; and PNG, PNG, and TIFF files;
- As a project in a document with the extension, creating your video can be saved.agif;
- ; Add maps to tag lines on HTML tags; create maps for tags in HTML; create maps for tags in HTML;
- multilingual interface support.