There is no better optical character recognition (OCR) tool available anywhere than ABBYYY FineReader. An image may be captured using this technology (e.g.All you need to do is convert raw scanned images (e.g. into scanned images), into editable versions. Any PDF file can be converted using the same technology - by utilizing the same technology. Whether it is a raster or vector, let's see if it makes sense. Editing should be done in another format.
Program uses special patented algorithms to let you identify texts even on low-performance.The mobile phone cameras provide high quality images. It is additionally able to recognize and convert not only texts, but documents throughout the document structure, structure and its entire appearance. All photos, tables, pages, and numbering remain in place, unaltered. Therefore, there is no need to retype the document when you have an assistant in the form of ABBYY FineReader.
- The use of high-resolution optical character recognition techniques for text descriptions.
- It is very efficient to process documents; documents can be processed very quickly.
- Preprocessing of raster images with an image editor is available.
- A paper document can not be duplicated. There is no difference between the program and its competitors.
- Text editing formats can be used for any type of PDF file;
- In my opinion, its functional, though it can be difficult to understand; ;
- (supports in almost any language); Display of text based on different dictionaries.
- Identify and communicate with a compatible text editor as soon as possible.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, WordPerfect, etc. are just a few of the supported formats for displaying recognising information in a saved document.
- This application allows you to access snapshots of desktop or screen windows, and provides the option to save snapshots as text files or files, and so on.
- Creating an electronic library is a possibility.Book files available in Kindle2, ePub, and Apple's OS X.