360 TurboVPN is a program that will help you to quickly connect to a VPN server that encrypts the transmitted data, making the user anonymous on the network, as well as allowing you to use web services that are not available in his country. There is a big button on the main screen of the program that you can use to connect to a server. In default mode, the program selects a closeest port to your location to minimize connection speed losses. In addition, 360 TurboVPN uses proprietary compression algorithms to speed up data transfer. Even so, the demo version of the program did not work with these algorithms.
In the case 360 TurboVPN has selected the wrong server for you, it is entirely up to you to change it (the data transfer rate should always be set at a low level). Detailed traffic statistics are compiled once a connection has been established. There is a wide selection of countries available in the program. On your main screen, you will find it.
360 TurboVPN's demo version only uses 500 Mb of traffic per second. As soon as the current limit is reached, you will not be asked for a second subscription, but you can increase data access by simply liking the official 360 TurboVPN pages on social media.
- It lets you connect instantly between an open o a VPN server with one click;
- is an easy to navigate system that lets you find countries in an elaborate list, offers a fairly extensive list of available countries;
- By compressing data, there are more data compresses with its own algorithms to save traffic and speed up "surfing";
- Detailed information about the data to describe the connection to;.
- The program will be downloaded onto the server automatically when Windows starts so that you can get started right away.