360 Total Security Essential is one of the richest free antivirus programs in terms of functionality. A reworked version of Antivirus 360 Internet Security resides in a new shell, and it provides new features that are exciting for users. A number of antivirus engines are included in this solution to make it effective. There are no products from 360 Cloud, QVMII or Avira that do not contain Bitdefender. No viruses are present in either of these programs, and they work offline.
Another useful feature of 360 Total Security Essential is that this antivirus can run potentially dangerous programs in a closed environment - Your system will remain safe from these applications since they are classified as "sandbox". In addition to this, there is an online purchase protection feature that allows you to scan all downloads from the internet. Online file scanning for all downloads occurs automatically as well.USB drives are protected from keyloggings as well as remotely accessing the webcam with a remote keyboard.
The antivirus software provides very few "collisions" with other security software solutions; regular automatic updates are carried out in the background; and it handles operating system load on a much weaker scale than other security programs. A total security essential is also allowed to be used with other programs and 360 Total Security Essential is connected to a user's computer on a restricted network, with separate viruses downloaded separately and connecting with them.
- uses four anti-Ensure your system's safeguard by installing virus engines;
- Applications can also be connected to each other at a closed environment - Allows you to see what you want. "Sandbox";
- Online purchases can be protected with these tools.
- To assess how many USB devices are to be connected and for which threat: ; ;
- Its low load has to do with the fact that it is operated by a single operator.